If you are not satisfied with any merchandise shipped from our inventory (does not include custom orders), you may return the merchandise to us at any time within 30 days after date of delivery. All items must be returned in new (unused) condition in the original packaging, complete with any guarantees, and operating and/or assembly instructions that were included in the original package.
- All returns require a return authorization number from our Customer Care department before returning, including those items shipped directly from the manufacturer. Please contact Customer Care at 1-800-323-5686, or use our online return process. No orders that originally shipped from manufacturer to you will be accepted at any of our distribution centers unless previously authorized by us.
- All items must be returned in new (unused) condition in the original packaging, complete with any guarantees, and operating and/or assembly instructions that were included in the original package.
- Returns must be sent freight prepaid. Stock orders due to customer ordering errors will be charged freight and a restocking fee. The restocking fee is calculated based on the condition of the return or mandatory vendor restocking fees for drop ship orders shipped directly from the manufacturer. Freight charges will not be credited on orders returned due to customer ordering errors.
1. Hover over My Account
2. Click Returns
3. Click View Details
4. Enter in "Quantity to be Returned"
5. Of the quantity to be returned, enter in
a. Quantity Short
b. Quantity Damaged
c. Quantity Wrong
6. Select Unit of Measure from drop down
7. Select "Price Discrepancy" if there is a discrepancy
8. Click Continue
9. Select if you want a replacement (Yes/No)
10. Enter in any additional details on Item (optional)
11. Click Submit Return Request - A blue pop up message will let you know your request has been submitted.
Returning custom ordered or custom colored merchandise
Products that are made to order or customized at your request, including anything custom printed/imprinted or made-to-measure, custom ordered or custom colored may be returned or credited at our discretion within 30 days of the date of delivery, but only if we did not follow your instructions or if there are defects in materials and workmanship at the time of delivery.
- Examples of custom printed/imprinted items: key tags, advertising specialties
- Examples of made-to-measure, custom-ordered or custom-colored items:
artwork, blinds, carpet, carpet padding, carpet and cove base, case goods,
draperies, fitness equipment, granite, hard surface flooring, lamp shades,
lighting, millwork, paint, plumbing fixtures, upholstered furniture, wall vinyl
Note: All FF&E items are custom made and therefore nonreturnable and nonrefundable. We are not responsible for the accuracy of any measurements that are provided.
Returning damaged merchandise
To learn how to handle damaged merchandise and process the return of that merchandise, please go here.